Permanent Developer Wanted!
We're looking to take on a full-time php/drupal developer.
We’re a small but expanding multi-disciplined branding agency based in central Bristol, with a broad range of clients including Essex County Council, Russell Brand and Beauty UK Cosmetics. Have a look at the rest of our site to get an idea of what we’re about.
It’s a relaxed working environment based at the bottom of Park St, with 25 days holiday. We expect you to have a life outside of the office, and do fairly well to avoid the stress and late nights associated with a lot of other agencies.
We’re looking for someone wanting to move up from a junior role, who’s genuinely excited by all things web and likes to play around with new technologies.
The salary is 20-25k + bonus dependent on experience.
We’re looking for the following skills:
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Strong PHP/ MySQL
- Some Drupal (you’ll be doing lots of this, though plenty of room to learn on the job if you're not yet an expert)
- Strong (X)HTML/CSS
- Understanding of web-standards, usability and accessibility
- All the usual stuff about being self-motivated, good attention to detail, blah, blah, blah
The following additional skills would be highly advantageous:
- Drupal Module Development
- Agency background
- HTML 5
- Facebook App development
- Wordpress development (though we’re doing less of this these days)
Please send CV’s to email@example.com. No recruitment agencies please.